Wednesday, October 17, 2012

License plates are interesting sometimes.  Seeing ones from out of state and their different colors, or backdrops, and slogans.  But personalized license plates are fun to figure out when I'm really bored sitting in traffic.  And some just plain make me want to vomit. "My 3 Boys <3" or any plate with the hand - what's that supposed to mean anyway?! or CJ <3 LJ or any other profession of love...  However, one personalized plate that was right in front of my face while waiting to get onto the freeway was this:
STDFNDR

My first thought:  STD Finder - as in a Sexually Transmitted Disease Finder!  Yep that's where my brain lives, in the gutter. (like a nurse, or lab tech... idk... I can't always explain how I think.)

My second thought was:  Stud Finder - either a stripper, a match maker or maybe a building engineer or a really wealthy carpenter? (It was a high-end BMW.)

My final thought which is probably what the plate really means: State Defender.  

Isn't that funny?  Of all the different plates I see and try to remember, I've recalled this one.  Maybe because I think its super hilarious that my first thought was STD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment